Kylee & Courtney
No, I have not been living under a rock. I know Lush has been a craze for sometime, but to be honest, I never thought I needed to go there because it was only bath bombs right? Ding dong I was wrong! So I went in a few weeks ago, finally just to check it out and my gosh did it rock my world. Face masks, cleansers, and soaps! How had I never realized it was more than just powdery balls you throw in tubs?! And of course I got the full treatment, having the lovely Lush goddess try different products on my hand (I even convinced my husband to try it too hehe). I kept smelling my hand the rest of the day, even refusing to put it in the hot tub later that evening because I didn’t want the smell and softness to go away. So naturally, I had to convince Courtney to go too.
Oh my lushness! Kylee set me onto a new indulgence. Refrigerated Fresh Face Masks from Lush. How did I not know about these! I chose a mask that works with dry skin, namely the BB Seaweed mask. In a word, delightful…indulgent…addictive! Ok. Ok. I know. That was 3 words. But all three perfectly describe this product. Totally going to go back to Lush to get another. Lush products are high quality and the shopping experience is just plain fun. You won’t have to twist my arm to get me back in a Lush store!
What Kylee loves about Lush Fresh Face Masks:
- It wakes me up – The mask of Magnaminty (try saying that 5x fast) is like being punched in the face by a spearmint plant. It’s so fresh and clean – in both scent and feel. It’s beautiful.
- Smell – Like I said. Punch. Face. Spearmint. It smells so minty fresh it’s impossible to hate
- Value – I’m not exactly a splurger so this mask is perfect. At around $15 it’s lasted for 4 uses so far and I’m not even halfway through the pot.
What Courtney loves about Lush Fresh Face Masks:
- Variety…there are multiple options to choose from. I could spend an hour just mulling over the different formulas.
- It works! I loved the way the BB Seaweed Mask made my skin feel and look.
- Value. I forked over the $8.95 at the register for my mask wondering if that wasn’t a little much for a single mask application. But, surprise! Based on what I used from my tub of magic, I’d say I can get another 8 uses from the purchase. At approximately $1/application, I’d say the Lush Fresh Face Masks are a great deal. And, if you purchase 5 and save the containers, you can take them back to the store and get a sixth for free! I’m in!
What Kylee hates about Lush Fresh Face Masks:
- Refrigeration – Ok I’m all about natural products, but it is a little bit of a bummer that some of the masks have to be refrigerated. When I bought mine I was in Vegas for the weekend and couldn’t refrigerate on the drive home, so had to go with a non-refrigerated one.
- Salespeople – Sales people scare me a little bit and though the Lush people are great, they also come off a tad bit pushy sometimes. Look, I’m just here to enjoy my shopping, don’t make me feel guilty because I decided to spend $15 not $100.
What Courtney hates about Lush Fresh Face Masks:
- I wish they had a super moisturizing formula.
- I wonder if they could develop a refrigerated formula for sunburned skin. Just a thought but wouldn’t that make summer’s amazing.
- I wish they sold single application refrigerated masks! So I could try more of them and pinpoint my favorites more quickly.
Kylee’s Rating: Love it!
Courtney’s Rating: Love it!
Check out our last product review: Our Go-To Hair Products