Courtney & Kylee
I love popcorn. I mean LOVE popcorn. And have ever since I was old enough to make it for myself. Most of the time I’m a straight up butter and salt sort of girl but every once in a great while I make carmel corn. I’m addicted to the stuff so I can only make it now and again or I’d look like a blimp. In the past, I’ve used a traditional carmel corn recipe that requires a lot of time baking and stirring. My sister in law introduced me to a revolutionary new carmel corn recipe that I now adore! It’s amazing. Check out the carmel corn recipe on here.
What Courtney loves about Katies Fave Foods Carmel Popcorn recipe:
- It’s super easy to make
- There are very few ingredients
- The caramel stays soft…even into the next day and beyond (if it lasts that long). I served this at my sons high school graduation party and people kept coming back for more. It was a hit!
- There’s no baking involved. You make the carmel, pour it over the popcorn, mix it around, and you’re done.
- This stuff is seriously good!!!
What Courtney hates about Katies Fave Foods Carmel Popcorn recipe:
- I end up eating half the bowl by myself.
- It doesn’t last very long…everyone eats it up!
Courtney’s rating on Katies Fave Foods Carmel Popcorn recipe: Can’t live without it!
I could probably live off popcorn. Caramel, butter, cheese, even just classic salt and M&M’s is perfect. But hands down, one popcorn always stands miles above the rest, and that’s kettle corn. I am a major sucker for kettle corn. Going to the state fair is all well and good, but I’m really heading there just to get a big ole’ bag of kettle corn to hide away from grabby hands. My husband can confirm, I will sit on the couch and eat a whole bag of kettle corn until I feel like throwing up and still keep eating it. I cannot get enough! So, naturally I can’t wait for the fair to come around every year. I’ve learned to make my own with this dangerously good recipe from All Things Good.
What Kylee loves about Kettle Corn:
- It took me a try or two to get the hang of it, but once I got it, it’s a breeze to make now.a small
- Simple ingredients make this a go-to dessert at my house. I always have the ingredients on hand.
- The recipe really makes it easy to adjust from a small amount to a large amount depending on how many people are eating it.
What Kylee hates about Kettle Corn:
- The clean up on this is a pain because of the molten sugar you’re dealing with
- You’ve got to be careful because this stuff will burn if not careful (a mistake I definitely made the first few times I tried it out).
Kylee’s rating of All Things Good Kettle Corn: Love it! 💖